TinkerTurf Assembly Tips & Tricks
Helpful Hobby Supplies
Tips & Tricks
- We refer to the front and back side of the sheets sometimes. The front side is the one the razor went into, so we’ll also say front rolled side referring to the rounded edge left by the razor die cut tool. The back side is the opposite side without the razor cut or rolled edges.
- We’ve found pieces punch out of the sheets the easiest if you push them out from the back side.
- If a piece has a score that folds, after popping out, fully fold each score and make sure the edge is crisp and straight. Most work fine but this is cardboard and can use some help sometimes.
- Err on the side of a little generous with glue. It cleans up easy with a dry or mildly damp paper towel and dries clear.
- Glue targets should always match shape and size. This comes into play especially on the tank jacks and the small crates.
Below are links to the instructions for the TinkerTurf Sector Meritas sets.